If you are looking for a lawyer, chances are you are facing a legal challenge. You need a competent lawyer you can trust. One you can work with. One who thinks you are important and will listen to what you have to say. One you can rely on for advice. One you can lean on in the courtroom.
Gary Paul Sandblom has been a trial lawyer for 37 years. He holds the highest lawyer quality/ethics rating (AV) from Martindale Hubbell, the national lawyer peer rating service and publishing house. In 2008 Mr. Sandblom was selected for listing in Martindale’s Bar Register of Pre-Eminent Lawyers. Throughout his career Mr. Sandblom has represented clients regardless of race, religion, sexual preference, or political persuasion. He has represented athletes, artists, musicians, politicians, doctors, nurses, teachers, lawyers and other professionals, business persons and entrepreneurs, truck drivers, laborers and dishwashers. He knows that every client is unique, with differing goals, needs, educational levels and cultural backgrounds.
Mr. Sandblom believes that it is the responsibility of every lawyer to treat each client with respect and to become acquainted with each client personally. He understands that clients frequently must make difficult decisions, that they seek guidance from their lawyer in making those decisions, and that they must be well informed in order to make the right choice. Mr. Sandblom is ready to answer your questions and provide you with the information and representation you need in a patient and respectful manner.
Mr. Sandblom accepts the following types of cases for consultation, legal opinion, legal representation, negotiation and litigation, as may be required:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Bicycle and Motorcycle Accidents
- Railroad Accidents
- Industrial and Construction Accidents
- Oilfield Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Recreational and Skiing Accidents
- Worker’s Compensation Claims
- Insurance Coverage Issues
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Life Insurance Claims
- Catastrophic Injuries, including Brain Injuries and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Commercial Disputes, including Breach of Contract, Construction Disputes, Unfair Competition, Business Torts, Theft of Trade Secrets, Mis-Appropriation of Corporate Opportunity, Fraud, Negligent Misrepresentation
- Professional Malpractice, including Medical Malpractice, Legal Malpractice, and other violations of professional standards
- General Litigation
An initial consultation is customarily provided without charge. Percentage fees conditional upon monetary recovery are available in most cases. Hourly rates generally apply in commercial matters. Expenses are reimbursable in addition to agreed fee.